- The activity encourages children to build concentration (also encouraging the child to complete every task with patience).
- It helps children build small muscular co-ordination.
- It supports children in understanding probability of different kinds of pattern making.
- It urges children to come up with their own patterns.
- IMPORTANT: This is not an exact replica of the Standard Montessori Edutaional aids
|Packaged Box Size||:||255 x 140 x 35 (mm)|
|Age||:||3.5 Years +|
Product DescriptionConsists of a stitching board made of hardboard and wooden stitching materials (beads, buttons, ring and stick) along with two lacing threads. Picture cards showing different stitching patterns are included. This educational aid is based on Montessori principles and helps in developing the practical life skills of the child. Age: 3 yrs to 5 yrs