- Mathematics Educational aid based on MontessoriPrinciples
- To reinforce the child's understanding of number names (0 to 9), numerals and quantities.
- To introduce the number and concept of 0.
- Wooden Box with sturdy cardboard compartments. How to use instruction booklet is included
- IMPORTANT: This product is not an exact replica of the Standard Montessori Edutaional aids
|Packaged Box Size||:||145 x 85 x 100 (mm)|
|Age||:||3.5 Years +|
Product DescriptionConsists of a pinewood tray and 45 short wooden spindles for counting. The wooden tray is divided into ten equal compartments which are numbered from 0 to 9. A separate compartment to hold all the spindles is built in. Spindle Box is designed on Montessori principles and is a very useful tool that helps the child in understanding the concept of numbers and counting. The wooden spindles are made using traditional lacware handicraft technique and are coloured using natural dyes. Number of spindles (50) = 45 + 5 extra spindles Dimension: Each spindle - 10mm (dia) x 50mm (long) Size of wooden tray - 565mm(l) x 155mm(w) x 50mm(h) Age: 4 yrs + Storage : Pinewood box with corrugated paper board compartments and a hardboard lid