- By using these cylinders the child acquires a stereognostic sense i.e. the ability to recognise objects by the sense of touch.
- Exposes the child through sight and touch to sequentially varying dimensions.
- This awareness of dimension leads to an abstract understanding of size and therefore to an intelligent observation of size in the environment.
- The child is encouraged to see with their hands and minds. Also, it is an experience towards three dimensional objects/figures.
- If the child is introduced to a picture on a paper, it cannot be touched and felt as an object, as it is only a two dimensional figure. Whereas in 3 dimensional objects the child can feel the length, breadth and height.
|Packaged Box Size||:||245 x 230 x 60 (mm)|
|Age||:||3 Years +|
Product DescriptionThe Knobless Cylinders as a product has been created to help children in acquiring stereognostic sense