- Exposes the child through sight and touch to sequentially varying dimensions.
- This awareness of dimension leads to an abstract understanding of size and therefore to an intelligent observation of size in the environment.
- The child will hone motor skills, co-ordination of movement and learn the concept of order.
- Wooden Stairs can also be used wearing a blindfold to heighten the child's stereognostic sense i.e. the ability to recognise objects by using the sense of touch.
- IMPORTANT: This is not an exact replica of the Standard Montessori Edutaional aids
|Packaged Box Size||:||220 x 160 x 70 (mm)|
|Age||:||2.5 Years +|
Product DescriptionThe Wooden Stairs as a product have been created to help children with sight and touch